• All goods must be inspected by the customer within 2 working days of receipt of delivery from Tissino.
• The customer is required to notify Tissino of any defects/damage within 2 working days, quoting the original order number and the item code/s you wish to return. Tissino cannot process any return until we have this information.
• Send all returns notifications via email to email@example.com
• Tissino cannot accept any liability for reported damage after this timescale.
• Upon receipt of your original order, signing for the goods is deemed as acceptance that the original order was received by you, our customer, in an undamaged state and the item/s delivered are fit for purpose in accordance with your order requirements.
• If any items are refused (i.e. not offloaded), please ensure that both the drivers copy and your copy of the delivery note/documentation clearly denotes the reasons why.
• If you wish to cancel an item/s on an order, please notify Tissino via email firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience. Please quote your original order number and the specific item code/s you wish to cancel. If the cancelled items have already been received by you, our customer, we will pick up the unwanted items within 7 working days.
• Any unwanted goods can be returned to Tissino within 30 days. This is providing the product/s are undamaged and arrive back at Tissino in their original undamaged packaging.
• All customer refunds will be refunded using the original payment method used to buy the goods.
• An uplift charge will be applicable
Returns for Damage/Defects
• If you wish to return an item for damage/defects please notify Tissino via email within 2 working days at email@example.com. Please supply with the email a ‘clear and in focus’ picture/s of the damaged/defected item/s, ensuring the area of concern can be clearly seen.
• If you feel it is necessary to include more than one image, please ensure each image is no more than 5mb.
• Upon receipt, the image/s, will be inspected by the Tissino Quality Team.
• Once the image/s have undergone inspection, Customer Services will notify you within 1 working day as to whether the damaged/defected item can be returned and will give you an estimated collection date.
• If the product is deemed unsuitable for return for any reason, we will automatically send a replacement item out to you within 2 working days upon receipt of the picture evidence and ask you to dispose of the damaged item/s responsibly.
• If Tissino require the damaged/defected item to be returned, we will inform you of an expected collection day/date, which will be no later than 7 working days after notification to us.
• If you are asked to return a product, you must please ensure that all items are packaged in the original and unmodified/undamaged packaging. Failure to comply may result in charges being applied for the item.
• You must ensure that goods are ready for collection on the agreed date and time. Failure to comply may result in collection charges being applied.
• We will credit any returned item upon receipt/inspection. The customer will be required to reorder the product again for accounting purposes.
• Any dispute surrounding this policy and/or any potential charges arising needs to be placed in writing and addressed to Customer Service Manager here at Tissino.
We will not accept returns if:
• The goods have been used.
• The original product packaging is not present and in the same condition as when you received the item.
• The product is bespoke and designed to tailor your individual requirements/special order.
• The product has been sold/passed to a third party.
• Any goods damaged on return to Tissino due to poor packaging or perceived lack of care on your behalf will not be refunded and will be returned to sender.
• Please note that our drivers are under strict instructions to only accept items for return that have been authorised by Tissino. Any unauthorised returns will unfortunately not be accepted by the drivers, no matter what the circumstances.
• Warranty returns are accepted.