Tower Building

Liverpool

Back

This wonderful Grade II listed building situated in the Historic Downtown district of Liverpool.

The Tower was built in 1908 as an office block but was converted in 2006 into 73 apartments, with the three lower floors being retained for commercial and retail use.

In 2016 a new freeholder of the building redeveloped two of the remaining commercial floors into 32 apartments specifying Tissino bathroom fixtures including Angelo Furniture and Wall Hung WC, Rocco Concealed Cistern Frames, Pacato / Mario Brassware & Lorenzo baths.